[openbox] question on how to get a specific configuration in the screenshots

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 16:02:40 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am an openbox user (have been a low-power one for a while) and this morning, I was looking at the screenshots on the openbox.org website. I cam across the configuration at:

http://openbox.org/oldwiki/images/6/66/Mendax-desktop.jpg

I was wondering where to get the configuration file. In particular, I was wondering how one gets the panel (3-d look) at the bottom center of the screen.

I tried using trayer, but was not able to figure out how to get it to do anything close to what was in the screenshot. Any suggestions, please?

Best wishes,
Trotter