[openbox] debug logging

Ryan Whelan rwhelan at luxotticaRetail.com
Tue Mar 29 11:42:48 EDT 2011

We are using openbox on a bunch of VNC based thin-clients that run a Java PoS application.  We are having an increasingly intermittent issue with dialogue boxes (created by the application) coming up without any content.  We are increasing logging in the JRE, VNC, application etc in an attempt to find at what layer the issue resides.  We would like to also increase the logging from Openbox but the setting to do so isn't obvious to me.  Searching the wiki for 'debug' seems only return http://openbox.org/wiki/Help:Actions#Debug but makes no mention of how to increase verbosity of logging from Openbox.

If I'm missing something obvious, please forgive me, but im not sure where else to look-

Thanks!

ryan