[openbox] Libre Office problem

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Wed Mar 2 05:44:39 EST 2011

On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 18:23:14 -0600
George De Bruin <sndchaser at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking at OpenOffice right now (still not at home) but I think the menu
> is the same for this option..it's under Tools->Options->General and then
> deselect "Use LibreOffice Dialogs".
>
> See if that makes a difference.
>
> George
>
> On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 4:47 PM, George De Bruin <sndchaser at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I'll try to find it when I get home tonight... I remember the option, but
> > not where it is...
> >
> > George

Thanks,

Just looked at that. The check box was empty. Clicking it and trying again
seems to work OK now. Presumably there is some odd problem with Libre Office
and gtk. Strange that I don't show the same problem with Open Office. Indeed
that option isn't there either!

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk