[openbox] obkey 1.0 release

nsf no.smile.face at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 07:08:25 EDT 2011

Since openbox 3.5.0 was released recently, here is my small
contribution to that.

Obkey existed as a development version for a long time, but I guess
it's stable enough to be called "one point zero". And well, it happened.
No big changes, just for a purpose of making a line here.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, obkey is a GUI tool for
editing openbox keyboard bindings/chains written in python using pygtk.
The site of the project is here: http://code.google.com/p/obkey/

The 1.0 is available as a tarball here (that's the most important part
for all the package maintainers):
http://obkey.googlecode.com/files/obkey-1.0.tar.gz

As the release note says, the development is halted (frankly, it was
halted long time ago). The tool should work unless openbox breaks or
adds or removes features in its configuration xml format (I'm pretty
sure it won't happen until 4.0). So.. use it if you like and be
happy. :D

Oh, I should mention that if you want to improve obkey, I still accept
patches (why not?). But, please, don't send me LXDE-related patches.
The best way to send me a patch is a fork & pull request on the
project's github page: http://github.com/nsf/obkey

Well.. that's it. :)