[openbox] Two Separate Menus: root-menu and Debian menu

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.us
Mon Oct 5 18:29:38 EDT 2009

rent0n wrote:
> Ok, i'm sorry but english is not my first language (i'm from italy) and
> sometimes i can't understand exactly what you write.
> Can you please explain me what you meant before and how to solve my
> little problem?

Let's say you have this:

<openbox_menu>			<debian_menu>
	<menu id="System">		<menu id="System">

You're going to have a conflict because the menu ids are the same.
Make sure that the menu ids on the debian menu have some sort of
unique property (such as D_System instead of just System) and you
should be fine.

hope this helps,

Doug

PS, one-word answers like "No" are not only rude and obnoxious, they
are complete useless and are better off not being posted at all.