[openbox] Support resolution-independent relative sizes in move/resize action

Clay Barnes clay at hci-matters.com
Sun Sep 7 17:25:55 EDT 2008

I think that something quite close to this essentially what I've been
pondering suggesting.  I'm glad I'm not alone.  If Mikael and Dana are
receptive, I'll starting thinking about implementation spec details.

Considering how long the request for window-tiling has been out
though, this might not be a high-priority feature for the devs.  I'd
offer to code it, but I'm a TA plus a heavy grad-school load this
semester.

--
Clay Barnes

Website:
http://www.hci-matters.com

GPG Public Key (Fingerprint 0xBEF1 E1B8 3CC8 4F9E 65E):
http://www.hci-matters.com/keys/robertclaytonbarnes_public_key_until20130101.gpg
https://keyserver2.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0xE1B83CC84F9E65E8