menu overlap issue

Knute knuteh at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 13:38:57 EDT 2008

I had some time today, and figured that I would play with the menu
overlap settings.

In short, they aren't working.

Here's a screenshot of the settings version and issue.

http://knuteh.deviantart.com/art/Openbox-menu-overlap-issue-80605363

Basically the menu.overlap.x is set to 50, and the menu.overlap.y is
set to -50,  yet the menu doesn't overlap, as the screenshot shows.

I have saved the themerc, and did the reconfigure, and am not sure if
the format has changed from the online documentation, or it's just not
working.  :)  (or even, heaven forbid, I fat fingered it, and haven't
yet noticed!)

Wasn't sure whether to file this in bugzilla or not, so figured that
I'ld post it here first and see.

TIA,

Knute