[openbox] Openbox XFCE integration problems

Parminder Gupta gupta.parminder at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 00:13:52 EDT 2008

Hi Dana,

Thanks for the tip on Conky. Removing the "raise" directive in Desktop context
fixed the problem. I will put the Alltray issue into Bugtracker sometime
tomorrow. Alltray has a debug option, but I could not make much sense of the
generated output. If you think it will help, I will put that into the bug
tracker too.

Thanks,
Parminder