Matching window properties

Wojciech Grzemski wgrzemski at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 17:06:04 EDT 2008

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to match window properties other than
WM_CLASS and WM_WINDOW_ROLE.  I'd like certain windows of Mathematica
(palletes for example) to be skipped from pager and taskbar... Unfortunately
for all windows Mathematica creates  the WM_CLASS is the same and
WM_WINDOW_ROLE is empty.  The only way to differentiate between them is
by WM_NAME, but I really don't know how to use that in rc.xml.

Any help, a hint or an example would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

--
Wojciech Grzemski <wgrzemski at gmail.com>             "To Carthage then I came..."