[openbox] Run dialog

Md Mooktakim Ahmed Mooktakim at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 18:59:23 EST 2005

> Tero Grundström wrote:
>
>>In the case of my k6-2, I'd plame slow hardware (esp. memory, 75MHz bus
>>speed and pci graphics), but to fulfill your curiosity I'm using Gentoo.
>>
>>--
>>T.G.
>>

> Ah, Gentoolinux on a K6-2.  I remember those days....  WTF was wrong
> with me? ;-)
>
> My guess would be that maybe this program accesses the sound device, and
> his sound is not setup properly (eventually times out).  I doubt that's
> it, but you know what I mean. There is likely something misconfigured
> here causing the slowdown.

sound? a run command accessing a sound device? not sure about that.

> Another possibility is this guy is just lying.

Lying?
exactly what do i have to gain from lying?

Anyway, i dont really care much, this was just a passive conversation that i wanted to
make. nothing more or less.

What i hoped to have gained from this was mostly to get some good alternatives to gmrun.
but that wasn't the case. it doesn't matter.

I'll find a way around this.

thank you for your time.

--
Website: http://www.mooktakim.com
email: mma at mooktakim.com
Access your university email through this
webmail client: http://unimail.mooktakim.com