Sticky minimized apps

Jeremy Nickurak atrus at rifetech.com
Fri Jul 23 22:32:21 EDT 2004

Somehow I can't get my mind to wrap around the fact that a minimized app (which is by definition not on the screen), still has to be on one *specific* screen or workspace.

I'm trying to come up with a way to get minimized apps to exist as "sticky" until they're restored.

Is this something that openbox would have to do, or something that might need to be done with the likes of devilspie? Some creative scripting to record what windows are sticky because of minimization so they can be un-stickied aftewards? Just impossible altogether currently? :)

--
Jeremy Nickurak -= Email/Jabber: atrus at rifetech.com =-
Remember, when you buy major label CD's, you're paying