How do I get programs to start undecorated

Adam Vaughan teeitup82 at msn.com
Sun Jan 11 15:19:55 EST 2004

I was wondering if it was possible to start a program with the decorations
turned off. For instance, I would like to be able to start a terminal from
my menu and have it be undecorated when it starts instead of having to
right-click->Decorations. Also, is there maybe a way to make openbox
remember which programs I have undecorated in the past??

Thanks,
Adam