[openbox] Menu editor

Eric Shattow shadow at serverart.org
Mon Jan 12 04:52:16 EST 2004

ouch.    that was hardly informational or helpful, marc.

john?  we don't ask questions in that manner on this list, but you did
the right thing, backing up your question with example code.  i believe
that if you would like help on a menu editor project, there are quite a
few XML mailing lists that are populated by patient and knowlegable
coders. i'm sure that even swinging by the jdev conference on jabber.org
(jabber protocol IM), those guys would point you to the right place.

correct me if i am mistaken guys, but a menu editor is not a goal of the
openbox3 project.