Yet another question...

Tom tom at abwaerts.be
Fri Apr 16 06:29:55 EDT 2004

Hey,

Second question in two days; apologies for doubling the traffic on this
list... ;-)

One of the reasons I like Openbox is it compliancy to certain standards.
While I don't know a single letter of the standards it claims to be
compliant to, I just love the intention and the devotion such a claim
undoubtedly brings with it. It may sound ridiculous, but -- meh.

Now when I started XChat two minutes ago, it told me "Unable to set
transparent background. You may be using a non-compliant window manager
that is not currently supported." I just wonder (since I'm quite a
sucker for transparency): what exactly would Openbox be "non-compliant"
to? Put another way: how would Openbox be an obstacle for XChat to use
transparency?

Greets,
Tom