[openbox] defunct processes

Brett Campbell brett at custom-tech.net
Fri Nov 21 14:18:55 EST 2003

> well, something like openbox-3.0{,-rc{1,2,3,4}} is still better :)

no, that is shell globbing and assumes that -rc{1,2,3,4} exists.

> oh and while i remember, do you have to write your text with the exact
> same indentation as the quoted text?

oh and while we're at it, can anyone help me with my question? :-)

This thread is going to grow like fire (flame) and anyone looking at it
will just assume: there's so much input that his question *must* have
been answered by now ;)

Thanks,
-Bc

--
[ Brett R. Campbell ]
 -> Configuration Management / Systems Administration