Proposal/Request/Port - bbtools->obtools

Robert Upshall rupshall at psasoft.com
Mon Nov 17 12:02:09 EST 2003

Hi everybody,

Now that we have a stable release of Openbox 3 (great work Ben), I am
going to throw out an idea to see if anybody is interested/capable or
doing it.

I myself moved to openbox from blackbox, I always loved the simplicity
of blackbox but along came openbox with the same simplicity but also
standards compliance.  What I am trying to get to in to many words is
that I would love to see ports of the bbtools to support ob3 themes and
standards.

I am not a c/c++ coder so I am not able to do any of the code but I
would be more than willing to add my time in testing or any other way I
could.  I think bbpager would be a great one to start with.

I guess this is my attempt to start a thread to see who would like to
see something like this and more importantly if we have any coders that
can give some time.

Robert