Alpha3 release is out!

Ben Jansens ben at orodu.net
Thu Jul 31 16:05:08 EDT 2003

Greetings all,

I'm pleased to announce that I've made an alpha3 release available. A quick
summary of changes since alpha2 includes:

* Bug fixes (including fixes for java apps, and constraints to make bad
  applications more friendly).
* Improved support for session management.
* Added 'hover' type for window buttons to the theme engine.
* Moved the titlebar layout from the theme to the rc3 config file.
* Added separate option for the resistance at the edge of the screen vs
  between windows.

You can grab the tarball from the website:
http://openbox.org/releases/openbox-3.0-alpha3.tar.gz

Cheers,
Ben