[openbox] Openbox and Kdesktop

Marius Nita marius at cs.pdx.edu
Mon Sep 23 21:14:25 EDT 2002

man epist
man epistrc
All epist actions are documented in this man page.

The action is showRootMenu. A line such as

Mod1-r showRootMenu;

in ~/.openbox/epistrc will cause Alt-r to open the Openbox menu.

Remember that epist is a separate binary, so it has to be run separately;
everytime you edit the rc file, you must do a kill -HUP epist in order
to force epist to reread your modified config.

good luck