[openbox] Openbox and Kdesktop

James Earl james at icionline.ca
Mon Sep 23 20:58:43 EDT 2002

Is there a resource that lists the key binding actions that openbox supports
(Hmm... does epist define the actions or is it the wm?)?  I've tried
using "rootMenu" from the fluxbox keygrabber actions list, and a number of
others similar to that without any luck.

I guess it would be nice if Kdesktop was fixed... however at least with a key
binding we can access the menu from anywhere, without the desktop showing.

James

Quoting Ben Jansens <ben at orodu.net> September 23, 2002 5:27 PM: