[openbox] 2.2.2 released

Marius Nita marius at cs.pdx.edu
Tue Dec 10 03:29:41 EST 2002

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 08:19:57AM +0100, Mads Martin Joergensen wrote:
> > anymore unless you have blackbox installed to. Making the installation
> > of the utilities at all rather pointless...
>
> But I changed all the styles as well? Anyway, see below.

You mean the styles included in the ob distro...

The issue is that openbox users use lots of styles they get off of
freshmeat.net and other blackbox style places. These styles use the bset*
tools, so they wouldn't work properly with openbox without fiddling around
with the rootCommand...

We could just say "screw that, let the users figure it out for themselves" but
it's just a matter of convenience.