[obdgpslogger] Starting to code up a script that merges multiple OBD databases

Robert Konigsberg konigsberg at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 13:26:15 EST 2011

Hi,

I've started a github project for a script that merges multiple
OBD databases.

https://github.com/kberg/obdgpsmerge

I chose github just because I want to work on this script from multiple
computers, and wow, is it easy.  It's my intent to remove the project
altogether once the script is basically done.

Anyway, right now all it does is read all the entries from the trip table
and merge them into a mega trip. Next of course is reading the child tables!

I haven't given it a license yet. I'll figure that out later. But honestly,
if anyone takes this and makes some money from it, have at it.
--
Robert Konigsberg
konigsberg at gmail.com