[obdgpslogger] Mode $06

Gary Briggs chunky at icculus.org
Thu Dec 22 13:17:10 EST 2011

One of the things on my list for a while has been other modes

I already have different stuff in place for different modes in obdsim, I
just haven't, you know, implemented it yet.
Fundamentally, I still am not entirely sure what mode 6 *is*. Could you
clarify a little?

In the meantime, I'm out of town another week. I'll be on IRC again when
I'm back. If you let me know some idea of what mode 6 is and how it's
used, I'll ponder how to make it work with obdsim

Gary