[mojosetup] Windows support

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Mon Feb 15 14:06:16 EST 2010

> Reding the documentation I see some Windows references, so I think that
> MojoSetup should work on a Windows machine.

It's not ready to use on Windows, yet. There is some basic support from
where I started on this, but I haven't written the GUI code at all, and
I'm sure there are a lot of issues to track down (some obvious, like
missing support for installing Start Menu items, and some more subtle,
like deal with paths with '/' chars).

Eventually, I'd like people to be able to use one MojoSetup installer
across several platforms, but it's not there yet, and won't be ready for
some time yet, either.