Binaries Symlink

Jeff Craig foxxtrot at foxxtrot.net
Tue Jan 8 10:03:49 EST 2008

Is there a way to configure an option to put a symlink
in /usr/local/bin?  I presume that's what the 'binarypath' attribute in
Setup.Package is for, which appears to be non-implemented.

I would suggest that in implementing it, it takes in not only the path
that the symlinks should be placed into, but a list of filenames to link
to that path.

I'm going to look into the implementation to see how this would be done,
but I want to run the above by the list, as the change I'm proposing
would be ABI breaking.

Jeff Craig