[mojosetup] MojoSetup status?

Gerry JJ trick at icculus.org
Sat Nov 24 05:42:09 EST 2007

Den Tue, 20 Nov 2007 09:39:43 -0600
skrev Timothee Besset <ttimo at idsoftware.com>:
> The installation core is solid, and will cover all the needs you
> describe. Our Linux installers for Enemy Territory: Quake Wars are the
> only widely distributed Mojosetup-based installers I'm aware of right
> now, but I'm sure more are coming.

DROD: The City Beneath has been using it since version 3.1 (around the
time I posted the terminal spawn patch).  Journey to Rooted Hold will be
using it starting with version 2.0.16, too.

Seems to have been well received so far, except a complaint about the
lack of executable symlink support (and some missing menu entries, but
that was just due to a stupid error on my part).  Myself, I'm enjoying
MojoSetup immensely =)

- Gerry