[mojosetup] MojoSetup status?

Timothee Besset ttimo at idsoftware.com
Tue Nov 20 10:39:43 EST 2007

The installation core is solid, and will cover all the needs you
describe. Our Linux installers for Enemy Territory: Quake Wars are the
only widely distributed Mojosetup-based installers I'm aware of right
now, but I'm sure more are coming.

The only thing that is lacking may be support for graphical
installations (Gtk2). We only distribute an ncurses installer even for
the game client, but that has worked out great.

TTimo