[mohaa] Pak files corrupt

cameron cameron at aberdeenlanparty.co.uk
Wed Jan 7 18:43:17 EST 2004

Thanks guys I have got the server running for the first time!!! I am running
it on a P3 600 & 384MB Ram over a 10/100MB network and I am getting a server
slow message when I am running around the map. I plan to run the server off
an Athlon 1.4gig with 384Ram should that be quick enough? or will I have to
put it on the main server a XP2000+ 512MB DDR2100 RAM?