[mohaa] [mohPA] Linux Bins?

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Mon Dec 6 17:52:46 EST 2004

To be quite honest it seems this game is dead already. The quality of the
Win32 server is absolutely terrible ( totally unstable ), only surpassed by
the quality of support from EA. I've had a support ticket open for nearly
a month now with no response worth commenting on. This shows by the
number of servers, 97 world wide when I last looked.

Going by our encounters with the Win32 PA server I wouldn't be
surprised if Ryan was having one hell of a job converting it, as linux
tends to be less forgiving of errors so he's most likely having to
fix the current win32 code base as well as doing the real porting.

    Steve / K