Windows Dedicated Serror Install error

Crispy Floyd crispytown at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 22:35:09 EST 2004

I uploaded all four disks to my server and started the install.  I
almost finish the install when i get and error... Disk4 of the install

Installing

c:\...\EA GAMES\Medal of Honor Pacific Assault(tm)\main\pak2.rez

ERROR::

Feature transfer error
Feature: Application Files
Component:
File:
Error:   Catastrophic failure

My options are "OK"

when i click ok it just closes out of the install.  What should I do
to get the server setup?  Should I just copy the differences of files
from my local setup to the server and start the server.

I have tried to uninstall which just installs from where pak2.rez and
then errors at the same place again.  I also delete the files and went
throught the HD with searchs for ea files and removed all that i
found.  I also did a regedit and cleaned that up.  I then go to
install and i get up to the same place and error out.  I have also
uploaded the ISO again to make sure it was not screwed up.

Any Ideas?  Anything will help out.

--
Peace,
Ian Floyd