Anti Cheat and Anti Swear

Nathan Stone nstone at myrealbox.com
Sat May 10 14:02:30 EDT 2003

I have seen this mentioned a few times, but thought I would bring it up. I
am running MOHAA on a Linux server and want to get some Anti Cheat stuff
going along with a swear filter. I am seeing a few different things out
there, but I would like to know where to start. I guess I am wondering if
this is sort of like realism mods, where there are a few "standards" that
the majority of people are running (CKR, etc) Is there anything like this
when it comes to Anti Cheat stuff? What has worked best for you?

Thanks for your help and input.

-Natzan