[mohaa] Anti Cheat and Anti Swear

Kevin Dodds kevin.dodds at ncl-coll.ac.uk
Mon May 12 03:52:00 EDT 2003

I run a spearhead server 2.15 on debian linux
The programs for anti cheat I user are
Mohaa ci 1.4.2.0 from www.invisblewarriors.com (counter intelligence)
This attaches to the mam scripting files done by people of mohadmin.com
I use dmzdogtags for the map fixes and hammers goodies for the map presets.
Unfortunately this still doesn't stop the cham skins and i-bot aim bots yet.
And unless your running sv_pure which I haven't been able to get to run on
the linux version yet there is still no true way to stop the cheaters unless
you specTate and manually kick them.

As a side NOTE :just wondering if ryan is going to make another binary for
spearhead which has the location where u were shot like mohaa.
e.g. 	a was shot in the head by b
	c was shot in the low leg by d
IT looks good in the stats. I generate. Unfortunately the spearhead binary
does not contain this piece of code yet, so the qconsole.log log file does
not output these.
T.I.A.