2.15 Server Not Showing Up on GameSpy

Steve Lau inkspoof at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 09:27:28 EST 2003

I updated to 2.15 the other night and now my server isn't showing up on the
server list. Everything was working fine until I did the update. Has anyone
else experienced this? The other odd thing is I see UDP port 32770 and up
open and listening (it seems to be incrementing every time I restart MOHSH
on the linux box). Does anyone have any idea what this port is for? I can
also connect to it just fine by entering in the IP of the box. My config
files haven't changed one bit. Any help is greatly appreciated.