Corrupted Pak1.pk3 file

monthos at mx3.org monthos at mx3.org
Sun Mar 30 13:19:42 EST 2003

	Sorry to sound like a begger but can somebody with a somewhat
reasonable server put the pak1.pk3 file from the mainta directory on some
webspace so that i can download to my server. my pak1 corrupted sometime
in the past week and on my connection its going to take days to upload.

	Also ryan i noticed something was wrong becouse all my clients
would connect, then immediatly get 999 pings then time out. i tried
connecting from one of my clients and after successfully loading the map,
the client exited to the desktop, so error box, no nothing. I retried
this on 3 different pc's in my house. Thats when i decided to check the
md5's

I know its probably a bug on the clients connection code but i thought i
would inform you just in case.