[mohaa] mohaa server commands

Sander de Hond sanderdehond at home.nl
Tue Mar 4 19:37:07 EST 2003

Add this line to the server.cfg

seta sv_maxclients "xx"

As for using both maps, use this mod :
http://www.mohadmin.com/nuke/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=22
It's mixed map mod.

That should do the trick,

Have fun and good luck,

Sander

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Joseph Sirucka [mailto:jsirucka at connectingyou.com.au]
Verzonden: dinsdag 4 maart 2003 20:17
Aan: mohaa at icculus.org
Onderwerp: [mohaa] mohaa server commands

Hi All

I recently purchased mohaa and installed the linux server.

I have got the server working, but am unable to get the
objective(co-operative) multiplayer maps working.

I also used the g_gametype 1 and map map/mohdm1 which allows me to
connect to the server.

My problem is how do I get something like the obj/obj_team1 map and also
more than one player to connect to the server.

Can someone supply me with the commands to get the server working.

I have tried the cmdlist and cvarlist to no avail.

regards

Joseph