mohaa server commands

Joseph Sirucka jsirucka at connectingyou.com.au
Tue Mar 4 14:17:27 EST 2003

Hi All

I recently purchased mohaa and installed the linux server.

I have got the server working, but am unable to get the
objective(co-operative) multiplayer maps working.

I also used the g_gametype 1 and map map/mohdm1 which allows me to
connect to the server.

My problem is how do I get something like the obj/obj_team1 map and also
more than one player to connect to the server.

Can someone supply me with the commands to get the server working.

I have tried the cmdlist and cvarlist to no avail.

regards

Joseph