mohaa server restarts for no reason?

Anthony Quon anthonyquon at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 24 18:53:52 EST 2003

I'm having this very strange problem, for some reason some of my mohaa
servers would restart for no apparent reason and reloades the game back to
map dm/mohdm1 which is defined in my server configs.

Is there a way to log the reason why it restarted witih minimal logging?
What's the best logging configuration that would help me capture why this is
occurring. I rather not put on the highest logging if possible since I found
that enabling high trace it really causes alot of server lag.

Also, once that is setup, what do I look for in the logs that would show
that it was restarted back to the map dm/mohdm1 due to a restart?

Thanks,
Anthony