Mod

André Rivotti Casimiro rivotti at netcabo.pt
Tue Jan 21 03:06:05 EST 2003

Hi all,

	I’ve been working in a Moh:AA mod in the past month. If someone
is interested, you can download the Zip file here:
http://pwp.netcabo.pt/Rivotti/dmrsam.zip.
	This mod have the following features:

		Message of The Day (White Text in the lower right
corner)
		Map Fixes (mohmd2, mohmd4, obj_team1, obj_team3,
obj_team4,
		Zupthen and Tunisian_fe)
		Anti-Force Models
		Weapons Enable/Disable
		Add player's Cheat Protected Cvars to the Dumpuser
command (For cheat detection)
		Work's with Delator 2.0

	This options are all configured using only cvars like
g_gametype. You don't need to edit the mod or reboot the server for
changes to take effect. Inside the zip file, there's a Readme.txt and
Configuration.txt.
	Any corrections, ideais, map fixes, questions, anything, please
contact me: Rivotti at netcabo.pt.
	I hope this is not just another Moh:AA mod, and really helps
Moh:AA admins. It have been helping me a lot.

André Rivotti Casimiro