[mohaa] XF86Config

JNagle at franuniv.edu JNagle at franuniv.edu
Mon Jan 20 09:46:15 EST 2003

>That teaches me to reply before having coffee.

You mean NOT to reply BEFORE having coffee? Hhehe...

Zaphod
Leader of MOSS

                    richardnharrison at btin
                    ternet.com                   To:     mohaa at icculus.org
                                                 cc:
                    01/20/2003 06:52 AM          Subject:     Re: [mohaa] XF86Config
                    Please respond to
                    mohaa

When I meant "read that wrong" i meant "did I read it wrong" not "Did you
read it wrong" and it looks like I did :)

That teaches me to reply before having coffee.

Hazzie.