[mohaa] [mohaas] How to get the server running behind a firewall?

Steve Lau inkspoof at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 13 23:54:57 EST 2003

If you're running iptables these are the only lines you need to place in
your iptables config to get it to work - modify of course to your config:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p udp -d $MOH_EXT --dport 12203 -j DNAT
--to-destination $MOH_INT:12203
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p udp -d $MOH_EXT --dport 12210 -j DNAT
--to-destination $MOH_INT:12210
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p udp -d $MOH_EXT --dport 12300 -j DNAT
--to-destination $MOH_INT:12300

$MOH_EXT = the external address of your server
$MOH_INT = the internal address of your server

Hope this helps.

s.