[mohaa] Requirements

morphiend morphiend at fuse.net
Fri Jan 10 09:20:57 EST 2003

It may be. The load numbers once the server starts running is something
like with each in the range of 0.6-0.7, once I saw 0.8. I've checked the
mem usage during, as one user suggested, and with 13 players on the
server it was using only 134MB of RAM. If it is a RAM related issue,
then that is relatively easy to change.

I haven't noticed quite the mem usage that other person mentioned, but I
will check tonight once it reaches peak usage and report back with the
further information at that time.

Thanks,
Mike