nice job....

Salsich, Luke LJS at protectorgroup.com
Wed Jan 8 13:31:47 EST 2003

Ryan,

I am happy to say that my clan server has been up for more than 48 hours
running the Beta spearhead binaries without incident. The pings are low and
the gameplay is smooth. Maps rotate properly and everything is basically as
it should be (so far).  I did have that one crash three days ago, but that
might have been me being inexperienced with setting up a spearhead server in
general. Regardless, we haven't had it happen again.

So far, things are very stable for a Beta release. Maybe I have just been
lucky, but I haven't seen many other posts to this list lately, so im
assuming Im not the only one enjoying some solid code. Thanks!!!!!!

-Luke