[mohaa] Can you use the files from a Mac install instead of the Win

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Tue Jan 7 03:13:34 EST 2003

> I finally actually have MOHAA. I'm interested in starting up a linux
> server, to play around with, and to start running for dsmgg's LAN
> parties. I have the MacOS version. I can probably get a set from a
> windows install, but since I have the Mac version, this would be
> easier. Do I only need *.pk3 from the commercial install?

I suspect the pakfiles are identical...in terms of Quake3, this was a hard
requirement for net compatibility between platforms, but i don't know if
MOHAA removed the pakfile checksum (since sv_pure was apparently broken in
the original Allied Assault...I don't know).

If you find it works, let me know.

--ryan.