Can you use the files from a Mac install instead of the Win

{DFP} Ka-Klick ka-klick at mchsi.com
Tue Jan 7 01:24:15 EST 2003

I finally actually have MOHAA. I'm interested in starting up a linux
server, to play around with, and to start running for dsmgg's LAN
parties. I have the MacOS version. I can probably get a set from a
windows install, but since I have the Mac version, this would be
easier. Do I only need *.pk3 from the commercial install?

--
Bryan Baker
Eagleson's Law: