No response from server

Stefanos Demetriou mougias at gamers-cy.com
Thu Aug 28 18:37:21 EDT 2003

Hi

I'm running a mohaa dedicated server on linux using the components and installation instructions found in mohaa_lnxded_1.11.tar.gz

The server seems to be running properly, it binds to the ip properly, opens the port and loads the map.  The console is active and can accept commands, however I can not connect to it, nor query it.  I attempted to run a server with the same cfg files on a windows installation of mohaa and it works.

On the same linux machine I run q3ded and it works properly.