[mohaa] mohaa and pid's

Salsich, Luke LJS at protectorgroup.com
Tue Aug 26 14:05:42 EDT 2003

Yup. It took me a while to figure out how to accomplish this as well -
but the -X quit command works perfectly for me. My clan runs on a
schedule - we run a four servers, but then every Saturday we close one
server in order to run a different game. I have automated this process
with cron and the 'screen -r 'name' -X quit'  command.

Good luck.

Luke