[mohaa] server hijacking

Bradley Caricofe Caricofe at Comcast.net
Tue Aug 12 17:37:25 EDT 2003

If this is true then basically all MOHAA servers are rendered completely
worthless to the people running them.  I have a friend who runs a very busy
MOH server, he recently put it on permanent passwd protection to stop the
cheaters and the crackers from getting in.  Sad...