[mohaa] server hijacking

Shaun Green greensha at rogers.com
Wed Aug 13 13:43:37 EDT 2003

Does anyone actually no the command that restarts the map?  I think the best
way to fix this problem is edit the linux binaries and change the command to
something only you would know.  That way there wouldnt be any chance of it
being discovered.  I will have to investigate and find out what the actual
command is.  If you know it please dont post it.

CDN