[mohaa] how to set paswords on teams?

Christian Ejlertsen chr.ejlertsen at has.dk
Sun Sep 15 07:35:10 EDT 2002

Hi
maybe i was to vague........
I need to know this.

1. Can erach be passworded ?
2. If so how to do that ?
3. If we're not able to do that let me suggest that it gets implemented.

Again thanks in advance.

Christian

PS: If I wanted shut the server of for people o nthe outside i would use a game password not private clients, since private clients Are more reserved for people that like to be able noin their at any time, not to use as a game password.