[mohaa] how to set paswords on teams?

Richard Harrison richardnharrison at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 15 07:27:46 EDT 2002

The only way I have found to password protect moh is the following way

To Pword a server
rconPassword XXXX                            Enter your rcon Password
rcon status                                            If you see something
with numbers and a list of people on the server the password command worked
rcon set sv_privateClients 14                 change the number to reflect
how people in total can play (I make this the exact same number as the
maximum amount of people who can log into the server)
rcon set sv_privatePassword XXXX     make up a password for teams to play
and distribute it
rcon restart                                         restarts the game
rcon kick all                                         kicks anyone on the
game and starts afresh with everyone logging in.

To un-pword the server

do the reverse I.e
rconPassword XXXX
rcon status
rcon set sv_privateClients 0
rcon set sv_privatePassword ""         No space between ""
recon restart

This seems to work for me. Hope it helps you.

Hazzie.