[mohaa] Server control programs for Linux

scratch scratch at xmission.com
Thu Sep 5 11:51:56 EDT 2002

This sounds great, and I'll be happy to help you test it.  I have a couple
questions.

- ability to easily kick players by their player number rather than typing
their names in quotes

Why not just "clientkick"?  I haven't typed a name into a console in years.

- monitoring of team killers for warnings and autokick

How is this going to work?  As far as I can tell, the server console munges
all the scoring output.  I have to fire up a game to see what's actually
going on.

- ability to ban players by IP address

Is this using something like "banned.cfg"?  Because I can't get it to work
in MOH:AA.  I've had to keep seperate instances of Crow's running on
different machines for each port in the meantime.

Again, count me in.

 warren-